Aviation Data-driven Decision Making
Aviation Data-driven Decision Making (AD3M EN)
Are you making the right business and management decisions?
Register now and join aviation peers and decision makers in this exciting
This Aviation Data-driven Decision Making (AD3M) – Part 1 online course explores the fundamental concepts behind data-driven decision making.
The following online modules cover:
- What is AD3M? Challenges and benefits.
- Data management, data governance, data development, data quality, data security.
- What are metrics? Indicators. What makes a good indicator?
What is data analysis? Types of statistical analysis. Descriptive statistics.
- Inferential statistics. Correlation vs Causation. Predictive analysis. Regression model.
- Data visualization. Basic charts, stacking, time series, scatterplots, maps, dashboards.
After having successfully completed this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts behind data-driven decision making.
Aviation professionals and managers from Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs), airlines, aerodrome operators, and other service providers involved in collecting, managing, reporting or making decisions using aviation data.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
Duration: 13 hours
Delivery Mode: Online course
Language of instruction: English